This document contains all terms, conditions, and legal notices regarding the presence and commercial activities of the “Avgousta Theodoulou” brand on the internet.
The access to this website, avgoustatheodoulou.com, by browsing and using its content and functionalities, are subject to the usage stipulations provided hereinafter. By accessing and browsing this website, a user accepts fully and unreservedly the stipulations.
The brand “Avgousta Theodoulou” was founded on 2018 in Paris. It operates under the company AVTH Sarl, listed at the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 844380626 and at EUR 5,000 capital. The EU VAT number of the company is FR82844380626. The address of the company is at 23-25 Jean-Jacques Rousseau, 75001 Paris, France.
The CEO and Creative Director of the brand is Avgousta Theodoulou.
The brand’s name, it’s logos and trademarks are registered and legally protected intellectual property of Avgousta Theodoulou herself, and are used by the company AVTH Sarl under her legal permission.
Here, it is explained how certain concepts, actions, or entities are referred to throughout the document:
– “Brand” refers to the fashion brand Avgousta Theodoulou operated by the company AVTH Sarl. “We/us/our” refers also to the side of the brand.
– “Website” refers to the website accessible at the URL avgoustatheodoulou.com, which is operated by us.
– “Web interface” refers to any graphical means the website utilizes for presenting content and allowing user-website interactions.
– “Terms” or “Conditions” refers to all the terms and conditions contained in this document.
– “User(s)” or “client(s)”, or the pronouns “she/her/they/their/them” refer to the user(s) of the website and of our services.
– “Personal Information” refers to any information provided by the user and her interaction with the website. It includes user’s personal information (e.g. name, address, email address, payment details), and preferences, orders, purchases, or any other data related with her access and browsing on the website.
– “Product(s)” refers to the products listed on the website, which can be available for purchase or be non-purchasable and be exhibited for demonstration purposes only.
– “Order(s)” refers to order(s) of any of the listed products placed by the user by means provided by the web interface of the website, or other contact channels provided.
– “Inquiry(-ies)” refers to action of requesting information about purchasable or non-purchasable products.
– “Contract” refers to the contract between the brand and the user, which is automatically put in place when the user places an order from her side, and the brand’s sales department confirms the acceptance of that order. The contract includes and is governed by all the conditions and terms specified in this document.
– “EU” refers to the European Union.
– “Working days/time” refers to the working days days Monday – Friday, and for the time of day 9am – 5pm (Time in France). Exceptions are public and statutory holidays.
The brand is free to modify the website’s content at any time, without notice. The brand preserves the right to change the terms and conditions of using the website that are included in this document, however recognizes the obligation to properly notify users for the changes.